UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
ADMISSION INTO FULL-TIME BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAMME OF THE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT FOR 2013/2014 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME candidates for admission into the Full-Time five years Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) Degree Programme in the School of Science Laboratory Technology, with specialization in any of the following options:
i. Biochemistry & Chemistry Technology
ii Biomedical Technology
iii. Geology and Mining Technology
iv. Industrial Chemistry & Petrochemical Technology
v. Microbiology Technology
vi. Physics with Electronics Technology
vii. Physics with Production Technology
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
i. Five credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings in GCE, SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB
ii. UTME: All candidates who wish to apply for admission must have written the 2013 UTME with a minimum score of 180.
iii. UTME SUBJECTS.
- (a) Biomedical Technology, Biochemistry/Chemistry Technology and Microbiology Technology options: English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics,
- (b) Geology and Mining Technology, Industrial Chemistry/Petrochemical Technology, Physics with Electronics Technology and Physics with Production Technology options: English language, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
SCREENING EXERCISE ----> Updated
Screening Exercise is slated for the 20th November, 2013
Application closes on the Friday Midnight, 8th November, 2013
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORM
Click on Register
and then insert your JAMB registration number and complete the “Application Form”
• Enter your personal details
• Submit and print a payment slip
• Proceed to any branch of the Banks listed in the detailed registration procedure and pay the sum of N2,200.
Click on "
Click here to login"
and then complete the “Application Clearance Form”
• Enter O’level results and upload passport photograph
• Submit the Clearance Form to print photocard
• Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates and JAMB Results must be same with what is filled on the SSLT Application Form.
• Mobile phones, walkman, ipod, ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
• Candidates must apply within the Registration period.
• Candidates must report to the Screening Venues by 7.00am.
• Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the Campus on the day of the screening exercise.
• For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08157374445, 08091540628, 08091153162.
Matilda Nnodim (Mrs.)